facebook (twitter) photo sharing application
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500-$3000 USD
The idea is this:
1. photo get taken with dslr camera by pressing a usb 'panic button' (see att, we can program the button and we can save the photo in a directory on a pc or mac)
2. photo is presented on 15 of 17" (not larger!) touch screen (preferably all in one system, we can buy the hardware and intall the software)
3. photo can be shared on Facebook (optional 'Hyves' and 'Twitter')
4. photo is uploaded to wall of visitor incl ovelay
5. possibility to share the same photo again
6. after 60 seconds screen returns to position one if there is no activity on screen
There must be a time limit for uploading your photos, a countdown teller must be shown. The setting is a stand alone machine, there are no hostesses who help or assist.
I have made rough mock up of the flow
Computer/server must be accessible by developper and us via internet for trouble shooting, rebooting etcetera. Plus: I want to get a alert mail and/or sms if computer has trouble. I need server & netwerk monitoring software so if there are any trouble we get an alert (pref by text sms) so we can react.
There must be stats on how many photos made and uploaded.
We have to be able to change the layout once in a while.
Photo is automatically tagged with Client (so the picture will also appear in a Photo Album of my clients and photo will 'In this photo 'Client') Do not know if API of FB provide such an action, but I am very curious to this option.
Optional > contesters receive a mail with 'thank you for uploading your photo to our Facebook page'
Please give price as 'fixed', but please consider that I think a little tweaking will be necessary. Please consider that artwork will be provided by client based on our specs.
We want to have the possibility that the user can choose to share his photo on Facebook or Twitter.
When we do have a GO, please consider that I want to have the system tested and ready in 1 month. I do want the source code as well.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online