|Translate Cebuano to English
||Translate a chat Log from Cebuano to English. Around 700 sentences (3500 words) to translate.
||Apr 29, 2017
|Hire an Excel Expert
||We are in need of a person fluent in Filipino and English to join our team for a short but intense data analysis project. We are looking for someone communicative with good Excel skills and preferably a background in social media analysis and usage of Brandwatch app.
Here are the details of the project. We need to analyse social media (mostly Twitter) conversations on dengue fever in 4 SAE countries: Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and Philippines. Our client has already conducted the analysis of whatever they could pick up for these countries in English, and we’re there to do the local languages. The client estimates we’ll need 4-5 working days (so about 40 hours) for each language, and the deadline is middle of next week, so time is of the essence.
What we’ll need to do:
• Translate Boolean search queries from English into the local language in Brandwatch (a social media monitoring platform that I’ll show you how to use)
• Code a sample of the content, i.e. pick a number (100-200) tweets at random and assign values for each of them in three categories: Emotional Tone (5 point scale eg anger, disgust), Language Tone (3 point scale eg analytical) and finally Who (across 9 possible source eg Expert, Health Care Professional).
• Pull out the data from Brandwatch into Excel and fill in a PowerPoint report template with data using pivot tables. The template will be provided by the client, so we’ll only need to need to populate it. We’ll also need to write commentary on the charts, answering such questions as: Where Does it End? Does it Sustain? Where Does it Take Hold? How does the Conversation Morph? Who are the Drivers? Who Grows the Conversation What are the Conversation Triggers?
||Excel, Filipino, English (US)
||Apr 27, 2017
||Apr 27, 20175d 1h
|English to Filipino Translation of Christian book
We have a potential client who's looking to translate around 500,000 words of Christian-related materials from English into Filipino. If you are interested in this project, you must:
- be a Tagalog native speaker
- have relevant experience translating religious materials
- must be able to strictly meet deadlines
- must be reliable, communicative and have perfect command of Tagalog
Your salary will be based on your qualifications and quality of work.
Please send your CV to info(at[REMOVED BY [url removed, login to view] ADMIN]
||Translation, Article Rewriting, Filipino
||Apr 24, 2017
||Apr 24, 20172d 7h
|Translators required - Filipino
||We are looking for talented professional translators for regular cooperation. You must hold a degree in Translation, Languages, or a specific discipline (e.g. Life sciences, Finance, etc) and have at least 3 years experience in your domain. Excellent language and translation skills, and a good writing style with accurate spelling and grammar are a must.
You must be a CAT tools user and competent in at least one as most of the projects are done through CAT tools. Trados Studio is our preferred tool but we could accept files coming from other tools provided that the files pose no issues for further processing and you can directly handle Trados Studio files, either packages or sdlxliff files.
Please do not bid if you cannot provide a rate per word for translation and proofreading, the tools you have and two samples of your past work. If you are not online here all day you need to be using an IM (most preferably Skype) so that we can confirm your immediate availability for the project at hand. It is important that we are aware of your general availability at all times as delivery within the same day or during weekends is not unusual. Some projects are really urgent and we would prefer not to split too much projects for consistency reasons.
Finally, please mention the languages from which you can translate and the fields you specialize (it is very important to be more specific at this point, so either elaborate or paste the relevant part of your CV). We hire only native speakers, so we are looking for translators that translate only into their mother tongue. You need to have this in mind when mentioning language pairs and bidding.
||Translation, Proofreading, Editing, Filipino
||Jul 23, 2015
||Jul 23, 20151d 3h