This project received 20 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $20 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $25 USD / hour
Hello! Thanks for reading our ad.
We are a small but growing bookkeeping and consulting business established in Los Angeles since 1997 and looking for an energetic, detail-oriented, and experienced individual to handle bookkeeping and administrative responsibilities. Proven bookkeeping experience is important to us.
What's In It For You?
* This part-time position is ideal for those seeking a flexible schedule or a second income.
* Our operation has variety, it's not too complex, and you'll like working with us.
* We'll pay you on time, be respectful of your scheduling needs, and be loyal if you work hard for us.
* We are willing to pay for your experience and expertise, so please tell us about it and how it will work well for us.
* We will provide an above average hourly rate, depending on experience. We are not interested in the lowest bidder.
What Do We Need?
* On-site hours starting at 8-16 per week and ability to travel to the Santa Monica area once or twice per week.
* 3-5+ years of small business administration experience. Stable jobs ideal.
* Proven experience with the latest version of Quickbooks. Beyond data entry preferred.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office: Word and Excel. Other computer skills ideal.
* Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook. Experience setting up appointments and follow-up ideal.
* Problem-solving skills and initiative. Willing and able to take on a variety of tasks.
* Out-going and excellent inter-personal skills. Personable and approachable presence ideal.
How to Apply?
* Before you apply, please be sure you've read the above information so you can show some detail about how your experience lines up with our needs.
* Please send us a paragraph or two describing your experience with small business administration and Quickbooks.
* Please send us at least 2 references of current or past employers.
* Please share your salary history.
* To show that you've read this far, reply to our ad, and put "Part-time Bookkeeper / Administrator - Your Name Here" in the subject line.
* Include your resume answers to our questions above, please.
Thanks! We appreciate the time you've taken to respond to our long ad.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online