Google Maps API for Flash template
This project was awarded to bulupe for $600 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
The need is to create a working template/protoype of the Google Maps API for Flash using 3D Perspective ([url removed, login to view]).
The prototype needs to:
* launch the Google Maps API for Flash
* read an XML file with data about marker points for the map. The XML data will include data for each marker point. As well as some general "global data". The XML data can be structured how you see fit. however, it might be something like:
<marker id="1" category="Category 1" title="my title" zipcode="48000" yt_video_id="op-KK2go6c4" />
<marker id="2" category="Category 1" title="my title" zipcode="48010" yt_video_id="hiR5nNHaIJU" />
<marker id="3" category="Category 2" title="my title" zipcode="10445" yt_video_id="zB2gPZRsz0Q" />
* it then needs to geocode the zipcodes to a lat long
* place all the data into an array to keep for later
* Display all the markers whereby when a user clicks on the marker, it displays the YouTube embed player video in the box and the "Title" from the XML data
* Also, there are 5 "toggle" buttons on the bottom... "Category 1"... "Category 2"... "Category 3"... "Category 4".... "Category 5". By default, all markers are displayed. When "Category 1" is toggled to off, it removes any marker with the category value as "Category 1". Same functionality for the other categories. Assume it is limited to only 5 categories.
* The map/flash document is to be 550x400 pixels
* It also needs a "full screen" button where the application can be viewed full screen. (example: [url removed, login to view]). Assume scale mode is noScale... so that the "Category" toggle buttons do not get too large.
The prototype can be build with dummy data. We can modify it from there. The application should be built using AS3 and saved to a Flash CS3 FLA file. We would prefer to have the application coded as a single Flash frame and all actionscript in one layer.
(see attached "[url removed, login to view]" for a start to some elements)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online