Flash Website for World of Warcraft Guild
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $681 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$500 - $5000 USD
I would like a flash website to be created and deployed for my World of Warcraft guild. This template: [url removed, login to view] shows the sort of interactivity and flash elements I'm looking for, but I'd like it to follow the World of Warcraft, Wrath of the Lich King theme and page elements. See: [url removed, login to view] This project should include the flash, graphics work, music, backend (for forums), and deployment (I have a web domain registered already). If you can't do all these things, then you can subcontract those elements to people you trust, but ultimately the winning bid will be responsible for the completed project. Also, if you could *quickly* deploy just a forum and news page for my guild using my domain name while you work on the bigger project that would be a big plus and looked at very favorably in considering the bid! I attached a background someone else worked up for me, just to give you more of an idea of theme, but you don't have to use it if it won't be useful. You're welcome to take any elements from the template I linked as well as whatever you can find to put together.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
3. Deployment of the project at a hosting provider, and live testing.
Web 2.0 Flash
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online