iPad Presentation App
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1133 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I have an Adobe Flash presentation that I need converted into an iPad application.
This project will require the iOS developer to work WITH me to complete the project (collaborative).
This is a simple project and so it is priced according to level of difficulty.
CURRENT FLASH PRESENTATION
1. The current presentation is more like a slideshow than anything else - it flows in a chronological order using keys to step through.
2. A person (the speaker) guides the audience through a series of slides. As each slide changes there are several animations as the old content goes away and the new content appears.
3. Navigation: Spacebar, left/right arrow keys (next/previous), and keyboard navigation so that users can jump to various sections out of sequence by pressing corresponding letters.
4. Help Screens are available to teach the user what to expect, how to use the app and what the keyboard shortcuts are.
5. The presentation is complete and ready to be converted to the iPad.
6. Currently there is no security on the presentation. It is only available via CD/DVD.
REQUIRED NEW, iOS APP
**Read all of this. Ask questions, if needed, but not before reading this.**
NAVIGATION (Single Finger):
To navigate forward, swipe from RIGHT to left.
To navigate backward, swipe from LEFT to right.
To navigate to the help/shortcuts, swipe from the TOP, down.
To navigate to the Main Menu, swipe from the BOTTOM, up.
I am not sure how to create an iOS app so I do not know what to specify here. I have created numerous elements for the Flash app that are objects moving around the stage. I do not want to get into something that complicated for this first version of the app, so I will provide the content required to create the app without animations, but with the intent to have animations in the future. I require that the developer keep this in mind as I will not want to hire a NEW developer for future updates.
Because the app will be available through the app store I need some measure of security. It is intended for a select audience only. Those users are all members to a website. The chosen developer must be capable of creating more than one security solution - please submit your ideas for this as I am not aware of all possibilities.
We already have an account for the App Store and we will be releasing it there. During development we require that the developer use their own app store account, until further notice.
ABOUT YOU, THE DEVELOPER
1. We want to create a long-term relationship: you will be the only developer to work on this project for its creation through to future updates, which I expect to be annual.
2. We absolutely require a developer that can speak English properly.
3. We need you to be responsible, professional. fast, efficient, and you must already know what you are doing - this project is behind schedule so there is no time to waste learning how to execute.
SHARING FILES & COLLABORATION
1. All project files will be maintained via the cloud service, [url removed, login to view] using our account. This service will be accessible only to the developer and us. All files shall be kept up to date therein.
2. The developer shall be willing to share their screen via Teamviewer, as needed.
3. Communication on the project will primarily be done via email, however some time on Skype (voice) will be expected.
PROPERTY RIGHTS/OWNERSHIP & CONFIDENTIALITY
The developer shall be required to comply with our property rights and confidentiality agreements.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online