Clothing E-commerce Website
This project was awarded to RBird for $700 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$750 USD
I have created a new startup company for 100% Made in the USA denim jeans and related products. I need a quality e-commerce website where I can manage the content, images, products, etc... without hiring additional help down the road. I have only used FrontPage and I am not an expert. Here is what I would like to have:
1. Flash intro showing product and made in USA theme ending with logo.
2. Flash animation where the customer can select a particular component on the jeans and that area will enlarge and display specific text such as Butttons made in Dayton, Ohio by 23 skilled workers. And so on with each different component.
3. Products will be very limited initially and likely never number more than 100 in total.
4. Products will require drop downs where the customer can select attributes such as color and size.
5. Shopping cart.
6. Various auto email responders. Example: Order received, thanks for order, oeder will ship today, etc...
7. Paypal is primary payment option.
8. Typical other pages- About US, Contact Us, FAQ's, etc...
9. Ability to add pages, alter colors, fonts, images (including flash images)
10. Theme should revolve around Made in USA, denim products, quality, manufacturing to retail look and feel, and a company that cares about keeping and creating USA jobs.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online