This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $3444 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 AUD
Hi guys. I'm looking for someone to create a gaming site. I want to create a site similar to winnerworld ( [url removed, login to view] ) or www.king.com. I need the site to be done from start to finish with all bells and whistles included.I'm thinking of maybe 25-30 games at first but allowing for further games to be added. All games to be single, 2 player and multiplayer ( automated tournaments where people can join on the spot etc.) I'm looking for a unique , original and elegant design with Eye catching graphics and sounds. I'm hoping to create a gaming site that may be easily converted to an app for a future project.
Please read full Details before making a bid as I am only looking for someone who is competent to carry out such a project and meet all my requirements.
1. All games to be created or sourced (original content only) in flash .
2. Complete and fully functioning Working program(s) in executable form as well as Complete source code of work done.
3. Games will need to be created or sourced by the winning candidate. I have some ideas on which games I'd like to be included and will give further details on a later date .
4.. All games to be available in either single, 2 player , multiplayer , or in tournaments . Not all games must have all 4 functions but all games to be available in free to play ( as guest) Or in token play mode. Players to be able to compete against each other in designated rooms or player created rooms. While in token play mode players to be able to join a variety of rooms or competitions depending on their budget and compete for a set prize. Eg 2 token games to 200 token games or prizes.
[url removed, login to view] score Leader board for each game and the ability for the admin to reset leaderboards at anytime. Automated tournament bot for selected games.
6. Site to have a chat and social feature such as Facebook and twitter integration.
7. Full CMS to be included. With the ability to upload and integrate new games in the future , control user accounts Etc. Credit card , PayPal and other payment method capabilities.
8. The site will also require a store to purchase additional tokens and choose prizes. All will discussed later.
All content on the site must be of original content and must not infringe on any copywrite of other sites or code . The project will only be finalised when a satisfactory site in all but ready to be launched. All further details will be discussed with the winning applicant .
Open to all applicants competent to carry out such a project.
Examples or proof of previous work may be required .
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online