This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $20 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$20 USD / hour
I am looking for some work on TWO versions of a GSM/GPRS/GPS module:
1. Self contained GSM/GPRS/GPS Person/Vehicle Tracker: GSM/GPRS to send GPS coordinates as GPRS packets to enable Real-Time Tracking.
2. Piggy back daughter card for an Energy Smart Meter: GSM/GPRS shall receive/send Metering data (parameters, energy readings, GPS coordinates ...)
via a UART interface (SPI or I2C) to ARM Cortex-M3 MCU.
The module shall have the following features:
- Battery powered 3.3-5V
- GPS Communication Protocol: NMEA (provides time, position, speed, satellite status, and course)
- Full featured L1/L2/L3 GSM/GPRS protocol stack
- GSM/GPRS/GPS functionalities (Debugging, testing ..) enabled via USB for Version 1 and via UART for Version 2
- SIM908 module
- Design constraints: Physical size, power consumption, manufacturing cost.
- Required Documents: Schematics (Altium 10), Part Lists (BOM), PCB layouts (Gerber files), Hardware/Software/Firmware Description, Source code (Programming in C) and Working prototype for both Versions.
I would like to get Version 1 done first with a working prototype then move to Version 2.
Please provide your best quote (cost & time) for Version 1 & Version 2 and allow for 5-15% cost/time variation.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online