Facebook "Slot Machine" Application
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $700 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking for an experienced Facebook App developer to build an App with a slot machine game where:
- User logs in daily for a chance of 10 spins (or a customizable number of spins)
- When the items match a certain combination, the users will win a prize
- There will be a number of different prizes attached to each combination (for example, 10 prizes for combination AAA, 5 prizes for combination BBB, 1 prize for combination CCC)
-The algorithm should make sure the winning combinations appear randomly (ideally, the combinations for “big” prizes will have a less likely chance of appearing)
-The bottom of the machine should reflect the number of available prizes left
- Once users have finished their daily chances of spinning, they can come back again the next day for new spins, or share the app (and/or invite friends) for an additional 10 spins.
- After reaching the daily limit, a customized Thank You screen will appear with an option to share the game (invite friends) for more spins today.
- User needs to Like the page before playing becomes available
- App needs to be fan-gated
- The application will automatically publish actions to the user's timeline as they perform actions in the application such as entering and spinning (using the Open Graph Sharing).
- All entries to be captured in a database that I can export into Excel/CSV
- Advantageous if this can be a customised app to be hosted in Woobox.
Here is an example of a similar app: [url removed, login to view]
I will provide design/visual guidelines for the brand that this App will be for.
Please bid only if:
- You can share LIVE links to current apps that I can click to view. If they are not LIVE anymore, send me some materials so I can get a good understanding of your game design and development process.
- Your past work must show that you are creative and are proficient in application development.
- Be responsive and receptive to changes which may take a few rounds.
- When you bid, please acknowledge that you have read and understand this brief by starting your first sentence with "I CAN DO THIS"
Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online