Small Game in GameSalad
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $281 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
You need to design an innovative interactive game which will be used to do the following
1. We have three cars red cold blue colour and yellow
2. Red car signifies exponential
3. Blue signifies linear and green is second order polynomial.
4. we shall decide the actual equations ourselves - will not disclose.
5. Select a car
6. Start point and end point will be shown along with the race course.
7. We ask him to press the start button.
8. assume he selects the exponential car.
9. we shall design our parameters that he will never wins
10. We encourage him to select another car
11. We inform him that he can choose his car and we will control the distance between start point and end point
12. As he chooses different cars in successive levels we change the distance and at time he wins and at times he loses
13. This brings in curiousness as to why distance makes a difference.
14. From this point on we give him a graph along with the choice to pick car and he uses the information from the graph and the available distance between start point and end point to pick the right car. When he is comfortable in choosing the right car and win we move on to the next level
15. At this level he is provided with the equations for the three cars and the distance and he needs to select the right car.
16. As the race goes on he sees a graph being drawn.
17 After gaining expertise in the above mentioned episode, user is given two cars with equations and a distance and has to select his equation that will help him win.
18 In the next set of levels he might have equations for all cars given and he needs to set distance to help his car win
19 Tn the nest set of levels he will controlled the distance and the equations for the cars are known. his task will be to choose the distance that brings him victory
20 Now we go on to logs
21. In these levels the his task will be to find the time required to reach a distance given linear, polynomial and exponential graphs. He will use division, power of and logs to calculate respectively.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online