Rewrite health / wellness articles
This project received 73 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $132 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 CAD
I will provide you with 30 articles, at the approximate rate of one article per day.
You will rewrite the article for delivery the next day; changing, words, sentence structure and overall structure of the text while retaining the original focus on the topic covered. You will also provide two original and unique attention grabbing headlines for each article.
I will provide you with detailed feedback if article revisions are needed and to provide direction on style, tone, or structure improvements required. I promise to not unreasonably request revisions and you promise to revise and correct any areas that do not meet the requirements.
- writing shall be in UK English
- correct grammar, spelling, spacing and punctuation
- general adherence to AP Style guidelines
- 400 to 500 words for each article (or more if it makes sense)
- pass at minimum [url removed, login to view] (if it fails to pass, the article must be re-worked until is passes a variety of plagiarism checkers that we use and check all work)
- article tone will be towards news style writing as you would see in newspapers and news magazines
-The target audience are average regular folks, leaning towards a passing to moderate interest in improving their health and wellness. Article readers will be located primarily in Australia, New Zealand, UK and Canada reading a health and wellness focused website.
-The article should teach and/or inform the audience of key points and highlights. Many times the article will be summarizing medical or health/nutrition information from studies and researches with a rather dry source. If possible try to move towards information delivery that is less rigid, and easier to read and digest.
- Use of quotes from sources (either in the article or with provide source information) should be 10% to up to 30% of the more engaging, interesting or punchy key points from the provided sources. Quotes should refer to the source, eg. “The quick brown fox jump jumped over the lazy dog”, said study author Fido Canine. eg. “The quick brown fox denies allegations of jumping over the dog”, according to the New York Times.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online