Wiki writers required
This project was awarded to JivePepper for $450 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
We only want experienced and highly skilled Wikipedia article writers that also have an excellent knowledge of setting up templates and layouts. Writers must know English and U.S. grammar and articles are to be well written, well researched, unique and free from spelling and grammar errors and must conform to Wikipedia standards. If we find there are lots of edits needed, we will have to end the position with you. So again, only bid if you know English as your first language AND you are good with grammar and spelling and have an excellent background in Wikipedia writing and editing.
This is potentially a long-term Assignment
* Articles will be an average of 500-800 words-Native English,
* You must a Wikipedia expert that follows all Wikipedia submission rules and guidelines so the article does not get deleted by Wikipedia moderators/editors.
* You will submit the articles on Wikipedia
* Be able to write on various subjects,
* Can Start Right away,
* Payment will be made via Freelancer and meet our guidelines,
* We will provide you with the article topics/ examples/ keywords/
* articles must be 100% original &; copyscape free,
* Bid and pm us for a set of 6 articles.
**Include samples of your work and Wikipedia User ID. It must be your work.
**If you have any experience with Wiki formatting, customizing, designing or editing, please mention as well as your experience when you submit your sample....
Include backlinks to my site (but it cannot look like advertisement or spam).
Details of articles will be provided once Freelancer is selected.
** In order to get paid the articles MUST be approved by Wikipedia and be permanent articles.**
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online