This project received 22 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $21 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $25 USD / hour
This project is an ebook on "How to get a 6 pack"
The chapters i would like included in the book will be:
1) Intro, why the book is being written... As a personal trainer, the one thing that most people want is a flat or ripped stomach, so this book is being written to cover all areas regarding the "how to"
2) Body fat percentage and why BMI (body mass index) is old news. Cover what body fat percentage is needed to see clear visible 6 pack abs and also the flat stomach washboard stomach for females. Also discuss that a female with higher percentage will look similar to a male with lower percentage. Ie 15-17% on a female may look the same as a male with 8-10% body-fat.
3) The nutrition needed, how to feed your body, calorie deficit... slow and steady and not crash/fad diets and also how to maiintain that once you have achieved your goal
4) The rectus abdominus exercises to do for a six pack, this can include pictures
5) The oblique/ seratus exercises to do for that sexy V-Cut, this can include pictures
6) how to train for maximum caloric burn... HIT (high intensity training) and HIIT (high intensity interval training)
7) How to regularly cheat your diet and still lose weight... By eating high GI foods straight after training when you need it or having a cheat. This will need some research
8) How to train injury free. Proper warm up, use of the foam roller or rumble [url removed, login to view] Research body imbalances and how to correct them to prevent injury.
9) example female programs, female programs should not include so much oblique training as it may widen the appearance hips
10) example male programs
11) Closing thoughts
I would like the book to be around 80 pages ideally. Minimum of 60 pages and maximum of 100. Pages is not that important however content IS!
I will proof read and alter the book as I see fit. Not as judgement to you but rather to add my own personal spin on things.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online