AWESOME erotica Kindle ebook short story writer wanted for a challenging project with the potential for long-term, ongoing work! (1997482)
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
WARNING: This posting may involve adult/pornographic material. If you are offended by such material then please STOP and DO NOT CONTINUE READING.
Are you an \---|>AWESOME<\---| erotica Kindle ebook short story writer who is creative, takes initiative, goes the extra mile, and contributes to the success of projects? Then read on?
FIRST, LET'S GET RID OF THE TIME WASTERS. YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
1. You must have at least an average rating of 4 out of 5 stars.
2. You must have at least one erotica ebook that is already live on the Amazon Kindle Store right now.
3. You must have a \*\*\*|SPELLBINDING\*\**| profile/portfolio (if you don't have a portfolio, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY!).
4. You must work FAST and have an exceptional turnaround time.
5. You must not be an agency or a representative of an agency!
6. You must have an exceptional command of the English language, like you can speak the "Queen's English" :)
7. You must take PRIDE in your work.
8. You must be able to create milestones and deliver on each one!
IF YOU DO NOT FIT ALL OF THESE CRITERIA, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY!
Your job will be to write a simple yet addictive erotica short story for a Kindle ebook QUICKLY. The content must be high-quality and unique, with "Fifty Shades"-style themes. The project will be fixed price only, 5 pages/2,500 words long, and must be written and delivered within 1-2 days of the start date. You will need to create content for all types of Kindle, iOS, Android, or similar ebook reader devices.
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO SECURE AN INTERVIEW. YOU MUST SEND ME:
1. At least two real examples from a portfolio of your best, most recent erotica short stories (focus on those with "Fifty Shades"-style themes, if possible).
2. A rough guideline as to how you will define and deliver on the project's milestones, etc.
3. The rate you would charge per page/per word for this project.
4. The amount of time you would realistically need to complete this project.
5. The code word "ALOHOMORA" at the very start.
I have very limited time, and will only respond those elite few applicants who have met all of the above criteria, and successfully secured an interview.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online