Game Character Dialogue for a Fantasy Game
This project received 21 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $512 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$750 USD
Narrative Dialogue for Characters in Fantasy Game
- Our game has a fantasy theme, characters should be conversing in a style that reflects the theme.
- Characters include a Main Character (The Player) as well as 5 to 7 other supporting protagonist/antagonist characters that help push the story
- Dialogue style and presentation will be similar to RPG games (please refer to references attached)
- Character dialogues will be presented to the player before the start of each level
- The Characters will appear on screen and explain the story of the game, player's objectives, as well as revealing each character's story and relationships
- Character's back stories will be provided, that includes their relationships, attributes, weaknesses, quest etc
- Each set of dialogue often consist of 2-3 characters with a rough estimate of 20 lines of dialogue in total
- An overall story will be provided for the writer to work on the narrative character dialogues
- Requirements for each set of dialogue per level will be provided. Please refer to the example below
Situation: Hero and his Companions have just survived an ambush attack from the Goblin King's minions. They are planning to survive and escape.
Motive: The hero is a dethroned ruler. He/she has travel to the Wildlands to negotiate with the Goblin king for his army. Alas he/she was betrayed.
- The main character, Hero
- An older Paladin named Erek, steward to the Hero
- Lisbet, a seasoned thief, Hero's childhood friend and love interest
Dialogue: The characters discuss on how to react to the situation. Their decision is as follows. Lisbet volunteers to scout the area for more information while Erek and the Hero will raid smaller goblin outposts for supplies.
* Interested individuals please attempt to write a short dialogue based on the above descriptions for our reference.
* We would prefer writers who are avid gamers, especially fans of Dragon Age, Fallout 3, Mass Effect 3
Thank you for taking the time to check out my project. Please feel free to message me for any questions pertaining to this project
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online