Help with google ad sense
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $276 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
i am having trouble getting google to approve my site: [url removed, login to view] , my site is similar to 9gag, currently the front page is about us, but normally it is similar to 9gag.
They reject my site on these terms: We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below.
Insufficient content: To be approved for AdSense and show relevant ads on your site, your pages need to have enough text on them for our specialists to review and for our crawler to be able to determine what your pages are about.
To resolve this issue, please work through the following suggestions:
- Make sure that your pages have sufficient text - websites that contain mostly images, videos or Flash animations will not be approved.
- Your content should contain complete sentences and paragraphs, not only headlines.
- Ensure that your website is fully built and launched before you apply for AdSense - do not apply while your site’s still in a beta or “under construction” phase or only consists of a website template.
- Place the ad code on a live page of your website. It does not have to be the main page, but test pages that are empty except for the AdSense ad code will not be approved.
- Provide a clear navigation system for your visitors so that they can easily find all of the sections and pages of your website.
- If you’d like to monetize YouTube videos, please apply for the YouTube monetization program ([url removed, login to view]). Note that blogs and websites that contain only videos will not be approved.
As soon as you’ve made the necessary changes, we’ll be happy to take another look at your application.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online