Startup company house-style (logo, business card, document style, banner, website)
This project was successfully completed by crea8ivedesign for $247 USD in 8 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In8 days
Appora is our startup company and we need a "house style" consisting of:
2. business cards,
5. Website design (mock-up).
We provide B2B services to mid-size and large corporations in the area of:
• Mobile & web apps
• Rapid Application Development
• Enterprise solutions
The products we sell are a combination of services (consultancy), software (mainly cloud based SaaS) and education.
Our name consists of two parts:
• App: Referring to the mobile and web apps we design for our clients
• Ora: being the Italian word for ‘now’ and which is part of our story that we deliver our solutions very quickly and effectively.
We want our house style to be:
The colours used should resemble the ones used on [url removed, login to view], meaning two tones of blue, black letters and orange “eye-catchers”.
1. The first deliverable that needs to be designed is a logo, preferably 2-4 different versions so that we can choose the one we like best.
2. After that comes the design of a business card.
3. After that the letter style. This letter style will be used for our letters, quotes and outgoing bills. We will need a mock-up of the general layout, a header, a footer,etc. The header, footer will be used when we generate pdf's of our letters, quotes and bills and will contain basic company information.
4. Then comes the design of a banner. This banner will be used as footer in our emails.
5. And finally, a quick mock up of the website that will be used by our webdesigner. This mock-up should visualise the homepage and a content page. Design examples: [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] The content in the website would resemble sites like: [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] The eventual website will be developed with wordpress, this is not required for the mock up.
• All deliverables need to be delivered in their source format (Gimp files, Photoshop files or other) for easy editing. All rights should be transferred.
• Please provide some of your previous work/examples/mock-ups so we have an idea of your skills.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online