I Need a New Menu Design For My Business!
This project received 41 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $332 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I am looking for someone who could design me a new menu layout for my business. I run a hookah bar in Boston, MA where I typically do some basic graphic design for all of our print items. At the moment, I am tapped out in terms of continuing with this and am in need of a professional who could do something for us beyond what my skill set and creativity allows me to do.
I am looking for something more artistic than what I have been able to do in the past. Ultimately, I want the "wow" factor of our menus to stand out (as you know, first impressions are very important). My staff and I have logistically determined how we want the content to be presented - all that's left is coming up with the flair and a design that brings everything together. Additionally, the design will be somewhat dependent on the content of our menus and this will be explained to whoever we hire.
Some basic criteria of what I am looking for include:
- A menu design that could be used for future content revisions of our menu.
- A more artistic approach should be evident in the design compared to our current menu (which will be provided to prospective designers)
- Color! Our current menu is pretty standard with a modern flair to it, but lacks color.
- Incorporation of graphics into our menu so that our customers have something else to engage them other than text.
I am excited to see the responses I get and look forward to working with someone who will be able to provide what we are looking for. If you have any further questions, please contact me.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online