Card Game Design
This project received 26 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $641 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I am working on a card game. You can see the existing cards here: [url removed, login to view] As you can see, the design is terrible and the cards are flimsy and easily-damaged.
I need someone to design images that can I can use when I print the final versions of the plastic cards. The theme of the game is medieval fantasy. There are 96 cards in total. You would be free to use whichever program, art style and medium you prefer to work in, as long as the quality is there. To see the level of detail required, you can reference Drunk Quest's cards: [url removed, login to view]
I know 96 images is a lot of work and there is no rush for the project. We can work with Milestone payments as well if you'd like.
Your scope of work will be as follows:
1. Mock up three basic card designs (front and back) for review, including font selection:
a) One "Basic" card design (Card [url removed, login to view]) 2.5 inch x 3.5 inch @ 300ppi. Blue inside border.
b) One "Legendary" card design (Card [url removed, login to view]) 2.5 inch x 3.5 inch @ 300ppi. Yellow inside border.
c) One "Hero" card design (Hero Card [url removed, login to view]) 5.5 inch x 4.0 inch @ 300ppi. Red inside border.
2. After getting approval from me, finalize the card designs leaving generic text in each field and a generic picture that I can replace myself.
3. Design the card art. This must be art you have created. You will be credited and you may sign the final artwork. You may choose the art style and medium that you prefer to work in. You will be provided a list of card names that will direct the illustrations (ie. Ranger, Poison, Bone Tooth Necklace, etc.).
a) There are 84 "normal" images 2.0 inch x 1.5 inch @ 300ppi. The dimensions may change based on your final card design.
b) There are 12 "hero" images 5.0 inch x 2.0 inch @ 300ppi. The dimensions may change based on your final card design.
4. Turn over all card design and artwork and receive payment. There is no need to assemble the cards together. I will do that.
5. That's it. If things work out well, I will hire you to complete designing other parts of the game - instructions, box, score card, etc. If they don't, I will host another Project with a separate bid for these future items.
The final deliverables:
1. One "Basic" card front .psd file (or similar format)
2. One "Basic" card back .psd file (or similar format)
3. One "Legendary" card front .psd file (or similar format)
4. One "Legendary" card back .psd file (or similar format)
5. One "Hero" card front .psd file (or similar format)
6. One "Hero" card back .psd file (or similar format)
7. 84 "Normal" card art .psd files (or similar format)
8. 12 "Hero" card art .psd files (or similar format)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online