Graphic Design Work To Illustrate Software Implementation Process
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $590 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$750 USD
We would like to have a graphical illustration of the process/building blocks/stages of how clients work with PlanetTogether, which may also be referred to as our continuous improvement program. The graphic needs to be useful for sales (think pitch deck), marketing (electronic and print) and the website. As part of the deliverable, we would like to obtain and use the original artwork as well as the final product in various file formats to allow us maximum flexibility. The graphic should include at least the following:
1. The 5 stages: Realize (the sales process during which value is built), Visualize, Synchronize, Optimize (these 3 stages are different levels of implementation) and a 5th stage for which we have not yet found a name but has to do with the post implementation, client relations, ongoing interaction/improvement process.
2. Deliverables, features, functionalities and outcomes that are associated with each stage.
3. Key differentiators – they need to pop/stand out.
4. Milestones (the completion of each stage helps the client reach a certain level of success, which ideally is measurable). The ultimate milestone near the end of stage 5 would be Superplant (I’ll explain later), but obviously continuous improvement (and working with us) should never end.
That’s a lot for one graphic, perhaps too much since we also want to keep it simple, clean and easy to understand. Maybe it requires 2 graphics: an introductory and a detailed one. Or perhaps the graphic could be interactive whereby more information pops out as one hovers over different graphical elements, and links to more information are included. That brings up another idea: create a print (simple version) and a detailed electronic version. I welcome your thoughts on how to best execute our vision for this graphic.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online