Logo/Watermark for Professional Photographer
This project was successfully completed by sanlog for $70 USD in 2 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
Completed In2 days
A client of mine is a photographer who specializes in studio and action shots of performers - especially dancers and musicians. He works under the name "Vortex Nine Photography".
I need a logo for use on his website and a watermark for use in placing copyright information on his photography.
These can be the same general design or two different designs with the same branding with the following guidelines:
- The branding may be done in any of these ways: "VortexNine", "VortexNine Photography", "Vortex Nine Photography". No numerals should be used, client has a slight preference towards the words "Vortex" and "Nine" being together and a slight preference towards the name being independent of "Photography" but he's willing to see other treatments.
- Should be provided in vector format (OR in very large raster format so that it can be resized smaller with no quality issues) in two styles: one for use on light-colored photos, one for use on dark colored photos.
- Feel free to include iconography or decoration with the letters (camera lens, an icon of some kind, treatment that works with the name)
- Looking for "edgy" more than "elegant"
- Should be similar to watermark with more embellishment. More latitude to work with iconography as part of logo (camera lens, camera flash, camera itself, etc)
- Logo will eventually be used on black-background website
- Should be suitable for business card use
- Should be delivered in vector format or in very large raster format so that resizing does not compromise quality
Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online