Logo design and print branding for a new neighborhood
This project received 21 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $7 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 USD / hour
I am a real estate agent that just landed a new neighborhood to list all homes for sale, Lower price point of homes. I need a logo and print pieces that is not too sophisticated or edgy. The logo and print pieces need to be eye catching and memorable, apart from that you have full creative freedom to come up with some samples. The logo and print pieces are required ASAP so would like to see initial drafts with a few days.
1) If you are interested in taking on this project then start by placing a bid.
2) show me a sample broadly based on my design brief, I need to see what you can do for me.
3) If I like your work and your bid is reasonable then i will award you the project and make 20% of the payment.
4) You then begin work on the project and get back to me with drafts, queries etc.
5) Once you have shown me a few designs that I like and I have selected the final design, I will make 40% of the payment.
6) Once you send all source files and hand over all rights to me, I will then make the final 40% of the payment.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online