Looking for Logo Designs for Real Estate Company
This project received 45 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $79 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
We are an off campus collegiate properties company in Connecticut. We are trying to brand ourselves as a new product and be very recognizable on campus. We need a logo that will fit this new identity.
We own the following domain names and are not tied to any of them just yet. We want to see a few logos of each site and see which one speaks to us the most.
1. [url removed, login to view]
2. [url removed, login to view] - Mowgli is a company dog. He is a big black lab and we were thinking for a while he could be the mascot/logo for the company. I was thinking having a black lab with a graduation cap on his head as a potential logo.
3. [url removed, login to view]
4. [url removed, login to view] - similar to MowgEDU, but borrowing from google's search brand for a housing search.
5. [url removed, login to view]
We want the logo to include the .com just because it will be easiest for kids to see it and check us out online. All of our homes will be listed there as well as a bunch of other cool features to make it an all around desirable website for college kids to check out.
If a house could be in the logo, great, but not completely necessary. Anything that is synonymous with college/university would also be nice. We want the logo to transfer nicely to T-Shirts and Cups, and also relatively square for the social media profile picture era we live in.
No color scheme or font scheme yet, we will discuss after we see an image.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online