Mobile Game for iOS & Android
This project received 26 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2139 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
YOU ARE ONLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CODING. WE WILL PROVIDE THE ART, SOUNDS, AND MUSIC. We prefer bidders with an existing source code to keep costs low. You will be responsible for creating / integrating the following into a flappy bird / angry bird style of game.
1. Generate random obstacles using images we provide to make the character go up / down.
2. There will be 2 options to play.
Option 1 is the FULL GAME = 15 different levels flappy birds style (but with a SWIPE up / down to move the bird), and 5 levels like angry birds but more simple so that the bird lands in a target, drops eggs on a target and so on, no breaking of buildings/physics.
Option 2 is the DISTANCE STYLE = put all the levels made in OPTION 1 together in one map and play for distance. No bonus level. Everything else is just copied from OPTION 1
3. Add Revmob ad network, google analytics code / facebook share & like / Google + / Twitter share.
4. Have rate me popup display after 10 & 25 times that the user has died playing the game.
5. Have 1 in app purchase to allow user to continue where they last died.
6. Splash screen / Restart the game screen typical with all games.
7. User will collect coins while playing to earn credits to buy the in app purchase for free. If user doesn’t have enough credits then allow for the in app purchase option.
8. Local notifications every 5 days to play and claim 100 coins.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online