Build a discussion website similar to facebook
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £190 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £250 GBP
This project will require the creation of a discussion board website that is similar to facebook.
This will require the following from one user group:
- A password and username to access the site otherwise registration must take place.
- The registered members should be able to have their details stored in the database, and the system could include the option once a new user has gone through the registration process and been verified they will receive an email to notify them they have gained entry to the site.
-My account page that will display their profile and allow them to edit their details they entered during registration.
-There will be a notification page to display their related activity (i.e. who replied, who tagged you etc)
-A private messaging page to show inbox or send a private message.
-A support page with a video tutorial and a pdf-instruction manuel.
-A contact us page to send to the developer.
-A site map page to provide a shortcut to the pages on the site.
- A discussion page (this is the important one).
- Once logged in they can create new threads in the modules they are taking (ones they had previously stated when registering).
- A user can reply through various methods e.g. text, video, images etc.
- There will be a online feature displaying all users who are online/offline that are taking the same module.
- A user can assign or add users to a group in a discussion.
- The ability to customise a thread by selecting the time, naming the title and setting the length of a comment, assigning roles to the users
- ability to rate another post out of 5
-Posts are in the colour scheme of blue
The second user group: (Will include all of the above plus this extra)
-different options to select in the registration process
-In the private messaging, they can make a message in an inbox and transfer it to a public new thread so that everyone can see if if they see its fit to do so
-In discussions, they can nudge a user to make them participate and send them an email automatically
-In discussions, they can block a user for 10mins if they break the rules
-In discussions, they can invite users to participate in the thread but the invited guest has limited access
- In discussions, they can pause the discussion for 2 mins.
-In discussions, can delete a post made.
-In discussions, they can highlight a post made by user group 1 to put a border around it to outline its importance!
-Posts are coloured in green
-Limited access to site, only the thread by invitation only
-posts in the colour scheme on red
(The logo along with the detailed design of web pages will be sent through later on once understanding of the project is met)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online