Graphic redrawn / rendered for large-format printing
This project was successfully completed by jvbjvb96 for $50 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In3 days
Take the supplied graphic and rebuild part of the image so that it can be reprinted in large-format.
1. I will supply the graphic.
2. I will tell you which part I need to be duplicated. It does NOT have to be a perfect replication.
3. I just need the graphic sized so that when I print it larger than 4 feet (1.2 meter) it will be clear and un-pixilated. (within reason of course)
4. Color of the image will need to be changed to have a primary, base color of:
CMYK 100, 66, 0, 2
RGB 0, 93, 170
The graphic you will be recreating will be used in a larger design project that is being created in Photoshop CS6, so you will need to supply your finished product in a format that can be imported into Photoshop. File size will be large and that is fine.
Two files are attached.
[url removed, login to view] is the entire image that I have found on the web using Google search
[url removed, login to view] is the same image with the part I want replicated.
A. I do not care about the background of the image. This project should have a clean, solid background if possible.
B. Lightning is required.
C. Top and Bottom of the image should be made so that the same image can be "tiled" so that the image can sit on itself.
D. Adding your own artistic flare is encouraged. I am willing to buy more than one version if I like your designs.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online