3DS Max modellers and animators wanted for ongoing work
This project received 51 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $457 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We develop highend 3D models of jets, airliners and helicopters for use within print projects, animations and digital video production primarily for the aviation industry.
Currently we are looking for a 3ds max modeller to create and texture (uvw map) an ongoing list of aircrafts, starting with the Bombardier 605 aircraft.
The chosen applicant will have between 3 - 5 days to complete this project. Of which can possibly lead to numerous future projects depending on the outcome of this 1st job.
Job will involve:
1. Cut out all windows, doors and exits from an existing exterior aircraft shell. (~25,000 polys)
2. Model interior panelling (ceiling, walls, windows), seats, flooring, doors (exits in more detail) as per client references.
3. Model a basic, low poly cockpit
4. Complete or fix any geometry or texturing issues that arise
5. Alter exterior paint scheme based on client references.
Applicants should be:
1. Fast and proficient in 3DS Max 2008 or newer
2. Know proper geometry setup using quads/polys
3. Avoid excessive use of the smooth modifier
2. Know Vray and have a strong understanding of vray materials/lighting
3. Any aviation experience is a +++
4. Self motivated
Applicants should provide a demo reel and samples of similar aircrafts or vehicles including wireframe setup. Thanks to all applicants!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online