Need someone to design a Sticker
This project was awarded to amvpdesign for $40 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 CAD
We are launching a sticker campaign around Bicycle Theft awareness and we want a graphic designer to create a sticker for cyclists to apply to their bicycle.
Individual sticker dimensions must be 3.5" x 2.0". Two stickers will be attached back to back and printed on a large card for sale in retail stores (see hand drawn sketch for dimensions and orientation)
- you must use the To Catch a Bike Thief logo, see attached file
- the words, "Bait Bike" written large
- handcuffs and/or bicycle(s) can be used as a design element
- a legal disclaimer written in very fine print. See fine print wording below. This text can be formatted as a block, or wrapping around the sticker.
- the words, "A [url removed, login to view] Product" at the bottom
- design elements (but not the illustration of the man stealing the bike) may be borrowed from our website, [url removed, login to view]
- images from our websites, [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] may be manipulated for use in this sticker
Wording should read:
- "this is a 'TO CATCH A BIKE THIEF' BAIT BIKE BAIT BIKE"
- the words, "BAIT BIKE" should be the largest words on the sticker
- The fine print (text included below)
- The letters, "TM" should be added as a tiny superscript to the words, "TO CATCH A BIKE THIEF", and "BAIT BIKE"
- ensure finished product is high resolution for printing)
- please provide EPS or PSD as well as a PDF file format
Fine Print Wording - Please use the following:
"By stealing or buying this bike I hereby acknowledge it is stolen property and irrevocably grant Bike Theft Media, its successors, and licensees the rights to portray me, and to use my appearance, recorded voice in any form in the web and television series entitled "TO CATCH A BIKE THIEF" and acknowledge that the GPS tracking device located inside this bicycle may be used to track my location and that I may be arrested on camera as a bike thief."
If you have any further questions, please contact me at [url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online