A number if icons and background images for a mobile app
This project was awarded to pionart for $150 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
We are building a mobile app for iPhone and Android and require a number of image assets to polish the app. We already have a main logo (see attached) and would like to keep the rest of the image assets in a similar style.
All assets should be delivered in vector format (Adobe Illustrator or InDesign) as well as 24Bit transparent PNGs; the required dimensions for the PNGs, which imply the aspect ratio of the vector graphics, are given below.
(1)+(2) Two speech bubble background images (see example bubble_message_sent attached); on with the 'hook' on the left, the other with the hook on the right; both should have similar structure/form and only differ in colour and where the 'hook' is attached; the hook should ideally be centered along the vertical edge of the bubble as we want to place an avatar icon next to it. The bubble image should also be more rectangular than round, as we will need to stretch it vertically to fit text in, so a rounded rectangle is fine, but the curve should not be any flatter than in the attached example. The PNG should be 566 pixels wide and 350 pixels high.
(3) "From"-sign: A small background image that we will attach around the top left area of the bubble to write the sender of the message as well as the time the message was sent on. we cannot make this part of the actual speech bubble because that bubble will be stretched vertically. The PNG should be 113 pixels wide x 70 pixels high.
(4) "To"-sign: A small background image that we will attach around the top right area of the bubble to write the recipient of the message as well as the time the message was sent on. we cannot make this part of the actual speech bubble because that bubble will be stretched vertically. The PNG should be 113 pixels wide x 70 pixels high.
(5) A background image for a screen that will have a message history (using the speech bubble images) on it. The PNG should be 640 pixels wide times 1136 pixels high and should ideally be easily stretchable to accomodate different aspect rations (device screen sizeas).
(6) a general 'button' image to be used as the background for buttons within the app. Should be able to be stretched horizontally (or padded if required). The PNG should be 120 pixels wide by 40 pixels high, but should still look good at 60x20
(7) A placeholder icon for a sports club , PNG: 256 x 256 pixels, but should still look good at 32x32
(8) A placeholder icon for a person, PNG: 256 x 256 pixels, but should still look good at 32x32
(10)+(11) 2 Icons to indicate an expandable ('+') and collapsible ('-') row of data; PNG 64x64, but should still look good at 16x16
(12) A 'checkmark' icon, PNG 128x128, , but should still look good at 32x32
(13) the same icon, but 'disabled' (i.e. greyed out)
(14) a background image for a 'cropping view' - basically a background image with a circular hole in it; the PNG version should be 640 pixels wide x 1136 pixels high, the circular should be in the lower half of the screen with the circle being horizontally centered and 600 pixels in diameter.
(15) a background image to be used to represent a sports team (text will be placed on top of the image); the image should be 630 pixels wide x 210 pixels high.
+ capacity for one or more icons along the lines above to be done by the same artist.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online