UIX design for an iPad app
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $192 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We're working on an iPad iOS app that has organization & drawing functions. We're looking to find someone with the right chops for long term subcontractor work.
In order to test your skills, this project is limited to just two screens of whole app. If we're pleased, we'll hand out other parts/screens as well. This might also lead to an offsite contractor offer - please show your best efforts.
We'd really like to see UIs you designed (either from iTunes, or portfolio format) before awarding the project.
Now on to job description:
This will be something like Evernote or Paper but with multi-user interaction. For this particular job, we just want you to do 2 screens described below.
- There is a two layer organization, like project-> file. each project can hold unlimited files. Files contain drawings done by user. A preview of each file's content wold be handy.
- search function based on keyword, month/year, or project. You don't need to design search results page, but this screen must contain some controls (preferably without segues) to find appropriate project/file.
- Buttons for account, settings
- Friends list
- Drawing screen with basic controls: size, color and shapes (brushes). Something like Paper, or Drawsomething.
- Some part to control people involved in the screen (yes, it's a multi-user app).
We really want you to show your design chops on screen 2. Keep this as clean & efficient as you can.
Please include "dUmdUm" to your bids so I can weed out the bots.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online