HTML5 MP3 music player for website
This project was successfully completed by neutrosolutions for $55 USD in 2 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In2 days
I'm currently using a music player software named JW Player which you can see from the Home page of my website ([url removed, login to view]). I need some improvements with this music player. Or, you may write a new HTML5 MP3 player program for my website with the following features:
1. I want to list only 10 tracks/songs on one page. User will click on "Page2" to see tracks from 11 to 20, then "Page3" and so on.
2. All 10 tracks on each page will be played automatically one after one. First track on all new page need to be started manually, then it will play the remaining 9 tracks automatically.
3. I want users to see a different set of 10 tracks when they re-open the website each time.
4. I've only MP3 files to play here without adding separate image files to each of the track. I like a static background image like the current one on my site while playing all tracks.
5. Then, definitely it should show volume bar and time as in the current player on the site.
Note: I've around 2000 songs to play.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online