Local Think Tank Website
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $721 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
The Lebanese Muslim Association (a not for profit organisation) is one of the largest Muslim Community organisations in Australia ([url removed, login to view]) is to launch an exciting new initiative called the LMA Youth Think Tank.
This initiative is designed to bring together young thinkers and intellectuals from various cross-sections of the Muslim community to develop a strong, coherent, accurate representative body for the youth of the Muslim community.
Their presence requires a website that will serve as a clearing house of relevant and timely information that matters to young Muslims (18-25 year olds). The website will act as a home to information on the Think Tank and we would like to see the following tabs:
• Home: A page where all the latest news on the projects and team is placed
• The Team: Bios and pics of the team
• The Projects: Updates and information on their projects
• Media: Links to media they are involved in such as articles, videos or audio.
• Resources: A page of resources for the Positive Intellect Programme (Articles, videos, etc)
• Links: To other LMA initatives, and the LMA website
• Contact Us
The main focus of the website will be to be a source of information on the major issues the Muslim youth are facing at the moment, a place to house resources and links for them, as well as information on the think tank itself.
The bulk of the interactions will occur via the social media presence that we will develop. We will also be developing a logo that will act as design inspiration for the website.
The ultimate outcome will be to have an active and invigorating online platform for ideas that will both utilise all the training the team have received, as well as engage with the Muslim youth online.
We also expect:
• Clean, simple design:
1. Visually distinct so visitors would be able to recognise it from afar
2. Long, scrolling pages
4. Image focused. Large and colourful, but with purpose/relevance
2. Social media connection
3. A Facebook, Twitter and news live feed
We have further information, a logo and website examples upon request. Logo is attached, which we want to act as a design anchor.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online