HD Video Animation Project
This project was successfully completed by SQUAREPIXEL for $670 USD in 15 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$750 USD
Completed In15 days
I need a VERY REALISTIC animated Hd 1080 video clip created. The inspiration for the clip can be found here: [url removed, login to view]
With the following modifications:
1. This should look like a hallway on a space ship- but very clean and crisp and lighter in color.
2. The hall should be primarily WHITE and the doors a STAINLESS STEEL silver. Metallic beige (not gold) can be added as very subtle accents, if needed.)
3. There should be some detail in the hallway walls and back wall to give them dimension and interest, yet it should all look very clean, BRIGHT and futuristic. (Not nearly as many details as in the sample.) Any light enhancement should be a glowing very light blue, as in the lights along the floor.
4. The doors should be standard rectangles, like an elevator.
6. I like the lights along the floor on each side with the steel trim, however the center of the floor itself should be a lighter, yet contrasting GRAY color.
7. The ceiling pattern should match the floor pattern, as in the example.
8. The doors should be much wider than the example, leaving only what would look like about a foot or two on each side of the door.
9. The door needs to open to a green screen matte.
10. Our company logo (to be provided) needs to go across the doors and look like it is embossed into the metal.
11. There should be an access panel to the side of the door as in the picture, however the casing should be stainless steel and when the door opens, there should be no continued flashing lights. Any lights on that panel should be a very light blue. No green or red.
12. The video needs to start with a static wide shot of the scene that lasts about 5 seconds.
13. The video needs to stop after the shot has been zoomed in to the point where you can see just the back wall with the doors open and with 1-2 feet on each side of the wall. After the doors open the green screen matte space should be a size that would accommodate another HD 1080 video.
14. the static shot after the doors open needs to run another 5 seconds.
16. The speed at which the shot zooms into the final position can be similar to the speed on the sample.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online