iOS Photo Capture/Editing App
This project received 36 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $3681 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
We have an app we are looking to create for the iOS platform.
Before I get into details please read the following carefully!
In order to be considered you will need to reply and answer to each of the below questions as well as place your bid. The answers must be in 1. 2. 3. format as the questions are. This will weed out those who do not read the entire posting as well as see how well you pay attention to directions and details.
We are looking to create an application to take and edit photos. This will be a multi-screen application. It will need to use the camera, flash, camera roll, various filters and other additional UI tools. More details will be discussed after signing a NDA if we are mutually interested.
For this project we are seeking a team or individual that can provide a smooth UI as well as graphically design basic UI objects and the required coding for this application. We will provide the basic wireframe to give insight to you on what we are looking for.
You must also have knowledge of the Adwhirl SDK and its implementation. Previous experience with a photo editing application is a must, if you have no experience please do not bid
A Skype phone interview will be necessary. Good English is a must, we will have to be able to communicate with one another.
A fast completion time will also be required for this project. The application will need to run on all iOS devices. (iPhone 4,4S,5, iPod Touch, iPad)
1. Please provide work history you have done to better showcase your skills. Links to previous work in the appstore is suggested. We will research and evaluate each application. Also please state what role you had in the specific apps
2. Will you be able to provide the programming as well as the graphical design?
3. What apps in the past have you done working with the Adwhirl SDK? We will provide the required SDK code.
4. What experience do you have with the camera, camera roll, filters, flash, various camera related API’s and social media integration. The more information the better.
5. How many revisions or iterations will you be willing to provide throughout the process?
6. How often will we receive an updated test of the app during the development process?
7. Are you willing to sign a NDA and Contract once accepted as the winner?
8. Communication via Skype will be required. What time zone are you in and what day and time are you normally available for a phone conference?
Thank you for your time, good luck!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online