iPhone Game Art and Animation
This project received 28 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $947 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
Details on Game:
- I need game art and animation (sprites) on iPhone that is crossed between Mario Kart and Tiny Wings and should be similar to this:
[url removed, login to view]
- But unique and different in it's own way.
- I also almost have finished wire-frames drawn on paper for each screen, so it will be easier for you to know what exactly do draw.
- And the game will support iOS 7 and iPhone 5 Resolution (the game will not be on iPad).
You should have:
- A portfolio of 2d art/animation that you have worked on in the past
- 3+ Years of Experience in iPhone 2D Art including knowledge with Xcode and Cocos2D
- The ability to speak English clearly
- Please reference 'funart' below so that I know that you took the time to read this.
- Will allow me to access files worked on through Dropbox so that I can see progress
- Will chat on Skype daily
- Will happy sign an 'Non Disclosure Agreement' before starting development
By the way,
- You should allow for me to have unlimited revisions about art and animation, and work cooperatively with me, meaning if I don't like a drawing, you will happily change it to my liking.
- Price Negotiable (i'm leaning for something around under $500)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online