Border Images for HTML Table
This project was awarded to vw1696464vw for $85 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$95-$100 USD
I need a nice border for an HTML table for a romantic themed website. The border should
go completely around the outside of the table. Use the typical red and pink type colors.
The exact shade of red or pink is up to you. I am enclosing two image files to help make my
requirements as clear as possible. Basically you will be creating up to 8 images, but it
could be as simple as creating 3 images and then rotating them. Use your imagination as to
what the frame will look like, hearts, roses, ribbon etc. My main objective is to have a
nice seamless frame that goes completely around the HTML table.
The maximum width and height of the corner graphics are 32x32 pixes. You will probably
use a background image for the top/bottom center and the left/right center. (see picture)
Attached please find the following two files inside of the zip file
1. [url removed, login to view] - This shows where the images that you create will go. The height and width
of the table can grow.
2. [url removed, login to view] - This is just an example I found on the Internet and cropped it to fit. I am
not looking for something with the Christmas theme, but rather something with a romantic theme.
If you have any questions, feel free to post a note here on RentACoder.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online