Widgets & Images for Lottery Android App - repost
This project was awarded to stellent for $75 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$75 USD
Project Outline and Scope
The project is for creation of graphics for a lottery app for Android smart phones. Tablets may be supported at later stages. The app will have the following features: (1) Number generator based on various algorithms; (2) Book application for tracking/managing bets; (3) Lottery results; (4) Bets analysis based on past results.
This project is to deliver the images, icons, and other UI elements for the application.
I have a wireframe which I will provide to the contractor.
Who I Am
I am an independent developer aiming to start creating and publishing Android applications. This is my first attempt on a series of applications in my pipeline. I aim to publish a total of five applications as a start.
No past experience required but it would be helpful if a portfolio/samples of past work can be provided.
As an overview, the app UI will consist of the following:
1. Splash screen with application title and image.
2. Dashboard screen with potentially 4 square image buttons/icons.
3. Number generation screen with potentially 4 action buttons.
4. Generated numbers UI. Numbers 1 to 60 are displayed as images hence one image per number is required.
5. Bet Management (Book) screen will require approximately 3 action buttons.
6. Results Analysis page.
What is required:
1. Application icon - to be displayed as the app icon on Android and in the App store. This will be the application brand.
2. Splash screen.
3. Single background image to be used on all screens.
4. Approximately 4 square button images (pressed/unpressed graphic) for the dashboard.
5. The icons for the graphics on the buttons on #4.
6. Generic vector graphic for the action buttons (pressed/unpressed graphic). I have to be able to modify the name of the button as I wish.
All the graphics must follow a consistent theme/style so the color combination and user experience flow smoothly. The theme/style is to be decided by the graphics designer but must follow my wireframe specification. I will require all the source files for the images as part of the delivery.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online