Smooth Youtube on Rpi or BBB
This project was awarded to ciprianmaneacm for $110 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I have a html page that load and autoplay youtube videos in sequence, I would like to be able to run this page on a Raspberry Pi or BeagleBone Black and that videos properly properly on good resolution.
- I should able to load the html page on a fully qualified HTML5 browser
- the youtube videos should play properly (no jumping - no pause between videos)
- The youtube videos should play on HD
- I should be able to connect the Rpi or BBB to different type or size screens via HDMI cable
Note: the project is not to make it work in both Rpi and BBB , but just one of them , you can choose which one.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online