Drag and Drop WYSIWYG HTML Ediotr - js/jquery
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £171 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £250 GBP
I have developed a basic CMS myself. For editing pages I currently just use CK Editor, which allows you to insert headings, images etc. I would prefer if this was a much easier to use for non web developers by the way of a drag and drop interface.
- Drag a heading onto the page and when the heading is clicked on - you have the options for editing the heading independently of other things.
- Drag a paragraph with an image onto the page - when it is clicked on - the text can be edited/formatted and when the images is clicked on a new image etc can be uploaded in place - includes a simple image manager.
- Drag a block onto the pages which displays 3 columns - other elements can then be dragged into the 3 columns.
- the various elements can then be dragged about the screen.
Some examples I have seen of similar functionality is the demo on [url removed, login to view] where you can drag elements onto the page.
Please login and look at this demo before bidding.
Is there anything out there like that or can something similar be achieved?
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online