Translate English to Polish (3100 words)
This project was successfully completed by progress1 for $68 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$25-$100 USD
Completed In3 days
I need to translate a file from English to Polish.
You will get one file in a plaintext format, this should be an easy project but just a few things:
- the uploaded file is a text file which can be opened in any text editor (PSPad, Notepad, Komodo, Netbeans)
- it can be opened in MS Word if you really want to, but REMEMBER that it MUST NOT BE SAVED AS DOC OR DOCX file (save it as plaintext in UTF8 encoding)
- if you can differentiate between formal and informal language (such as du/Sie in German), please use the FORMAL version
- there are a lot of synonyms (job/work/employment, receive/get/gain). PLEASE try to translate them truthfully and not always to the same word.
- the text is in the following format:
"some-title" => <<<EOT
<p>Another text with a <a href="%s">link</a></p>
- Please only edit the actual text and NOT THE FORMATTING so the result of this example (English to German) would be:
"ubersetzer-titel" => <<<EOT
<p>übersetzter Titel mit einem <a href="%s">link</a></p>
As you can see, you should not edit the formatting such as tags, quotes and brackets, only the text.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online