Responsive site with HTML5
This project received 27 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $233 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
We want two versions of a simple responsive one page site One version with 2 content sections and one version with 3 content sections. This site needs to be desktop, tablet and mobile compatible.
1) Rather than having individual pages for each site, we want a single page framework (that has a universal background image, logo and tagline) that doesn’t change as the user navigates the content. When the user clicks on a navigation link a content box appears on top of the background image. The size and shape of the content box changes depending on the content. E.g video, text or images.
2) An example of the content box functionality and animation can be found here:
[url removed, login to view]
Ignore the initial scrolling lightbox (the grid of images at the beginning) and actually click on one of the images to see what I am referring to. We want a background image to replace the faded grid of lightbox images. And we want the back and forward arrows to be replaced with a left navigation that changes the size and shape of the content box depending on the content we will display.
3) There needs to be the ability to share the page on Facebook, Twitter, and email.
4) Attached is a wireframe prototype that shows the user experience. Unzip and click on the [url removed, login to view] page.
We will supply a background image, a logo / tag line image, a sample video, and copy for the site. Let me know how cost and timings. And if you have any similar work please send me links. We would like the work to begin within the next 24 hours so I will be selecting a vendor as soon asap.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online