30 second animation
This project received 29 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $530 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
The animation should be created with the stop motion method.
- Target group: Childer between 2-4 year
- All illustrations should be drafted.
- Length animation: 30 seconds
- P = Male character
- S = Female character
This is an example of an scenario:
FOOD IS VERY HEALTHY AND ANIMATION (LOOK, LISTEN & LEARN); background image kitchen / dining table:
1. P / S as a toddler sitting at table with a plate of healthy eating for themselves (broccoli, fish, rice, salad)
2. P / S says:'' I am hungry''
3. P / S packed with bite fork out
4. P / S brings bite to mouth
5. Sign a piece of army
6. P / S laughs (sound)
7. P / S says:'' Yum, yummy'' (sound and thought cloud P / S with smiley)
8. P / S eat empty plate (5 x repeat steps 2/5 m?)
9. P / S drinking glass juice / water (drink sound?)
10. P / S says:'' So, ready'' (happy face)
11. P / S is on
12. P / S says:'' Yay, my belly full, now I'm strong, I'm going to play'' (sound)
13. P / S raises arms
14. P / S bit red face (sound moan)
15. P / S makes muscles
16. P / S big smile on face
17. P / S face great in picture and says now make me strong "self
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online