Illustrations for children's book / tablet app
This project was awarded to juls5 for $500 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 CAD
I'm writing a children's book as a gift to my wife / son, and need an illustrator. The book will first be published as an iOS app (and potentially available in the app store). Depending on success of this project, I have ideas for additional stories.
To be considered for this project, please submit:
1. A coloured sample with the theme "supermarket"
- This will be used to evaluate your illustration style / colour method
2. A wireframe (i.e. quick sketch) with the theme "baking cookies"
- This will be used to evaluate your consistency and creativity between images.
3. At least 5 different samples of prior illustration work.
This project will consist of 20 unique illustrations (i.e. 20 pages), with one of the images selected to appear on the cover (slightly modified). Each image will be large enough to support display on a 'retina' iPad (1536x2048 pixels). Each image should be delivered first as a wire-frame sketch (i.e. for review and approval) and then as a full-colour image.
All contents of the image must be unique (i.e. non-copyright / trademark), as all rights and future uses of provided images will be transferred to the project poster. If your bid is not chosen, you will retain use and rights to all images provided.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online