Create domain names on joynic and other websites 2
This project was awarded to dataworldbd for $40 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
============= THIS IS A VERY SIMPLE PROJECT===========
Here is what i Require you to do, Step-by-Step:
1. Register an account at these 4 websites: [url removed, login to view] - [url removed, login to view] - [url removed, login to view] - [url removed, login to view]
2. Enter All the required profile information with any information you'd like. Wether it's accurate or not
3. Click on "Registration" and register a new domain name, with the name that you would like, but must make sense (i.e not asdljgfbkjsgfb as a domain name)
4. When you get to the page "Select Usage Type", select Nameservers as the option
[url removed, login to view] first time you try with each account, it will ask you to apply for a beta-tester account. You must apply for a beta-tester account. They say that it will take 30 minutes before you become an approved beta-tester, but this is not true.
b. If you just applied for a beta-tester, simply log-out and then re-login again. You will instantly be an approved beta-tester.
c. On your members area click Domains and proceed to step 5
5. When you get to the "Usage Type: Nameserver" Page, on the "Host Name 1", enter "[url removed, login to view]", and on "Host Name 2", enter "[url removed, login to view]" and then click submit.
6. Write down the newly-created domain on One line inside a txt file or inside an Excel spreadsheet.
7. Rotate registration website and repeat process.
I need 600 domain names coming from these 4 websites.
If you ever have any questions please do not hesitate.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online