Google Adsense Account disabled for invalid click activity
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $53 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10-$30 USD
My Adsense Account is disabled due to invalid Click Activity on the ads by me over 2 years ago. I tried many times submitting appeal to google Adsense. But it didnt helped.
What they Adsense team replied me is:-
Thanks for the additional information provided in your appeal, we appreciate your continued interest in the AdSense program. After thoroughly reviewing your account data and taking your feedback into consideration, our specialists have confirmed that we're unable to reinstate your AdSense account.
If you'd like more details on our invalid activity policies or review process, please visit [url removed, login to view] As a reminder, further participation in the AdSense program by publishers whose accounts have been disabled is not permitted.
I need someone to make my adsense work again. Convince Adsense Team to enable my adsense account. So that I can place ads.
Before I hire you you need to tell me how would you achieve this goal.
1) Don't Ask for payment again and again. I will pay in full when I see my adsense Account is activated. No payment if Adsense Account is not activated.
2) Quick and easy Job for someone who knows what is to be done.
3) Prepare content what you will be writing to them and I you will be connected to my pc to communicate through my account to them.
4) Do not over bid. I wont consider those [url removed, login to view] budget is less 20$ approx.
If you have any questions or doubts ask let me know.
Write "adsense work" on top of your bid. So that I would know you have read all the description.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online