eBay store optimisation and increase sales
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $226 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
We are seeking an experienced eBay expert who has the skills to optimize our sales on eBay with a particular focus on international sales. We are an Australian company that create and sell innovative designer gifts that sell well in other avenues.
The job includes:
1. Go-through the store and suggest corrections.
2. Submission of products to different directories and search engines.
3. Marketing Campaign on eBay
○ Create and launch promotions boxes on various pages throughout your store
4. Markdown Campaign
○ Dived groups
○ Create campaigns
○ Schedule all campaign with different time limit
5. Use all eBay tools available to increase sales in Australia and the rest of the world
6. Analyse Keywords
7. Suggest all other sales and marketing strategies of maximizing eBay sales.
Please provide an outline of your strategy to maximize eBay sales so we can consider hiring you. If all goes well, we can maintain a business relationship.
We look forward to hearing from you today.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online