Google Hummingbird SEO Recovery
This project received 24 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $210 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Our company has 6 different websites that we control for different sub-companies/products.
They all had very strong organic search results. After Hummingbird launched we lost ranking with some keyword combinations, and dropped in others.
We need to recover ASAP. We will be starting with 1 website, as we see progress and recovery we will add the 2nd website, and then the 3rd etc etc.
We are looking for:
1. knowledgeable/experienced SEO to get our site back on track and back to where it was.
2. MUST have knowledge of the new Hummingbird methods, you will be asked a lot about it to prove your knowledge
3. onsite and offsite optimization
4. references of past work
5. an estimated timeline of when we will be seeing results
6. a clear report of everything that is done both on the website and off the website as it is being worked on
Do not respond with some spam response that does not address what we are talking about in our ad. We will not be going with a giant company that is impossible to communicate with, where we don't have access to the technician himself.
Only 100% White hat methods. Please include what methods you intend to use to help our site recover.
Monthly SEO charge will be discussed.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online