Google Top ranking
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $390 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$750 USD
PLEASE DO NOT BID ON MY PROJECT IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT FULL PAYMENT UPON FULL COMPLETION! Payment will only be sent if required results are achieved in a 3 month time frame. See below for requirements to be paid & special payment incentive.
* * *
You will accept payment upon result of top 5 ranking on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] (U.S. results) for 7 out of 10 (70%) medium to high completion keywords in 3 months.
We have a webite(Pr 3) that already generating visitors with top ranking keywords, but some of keywords are still under 10 page results.
We need to rank 2 high competitives keywords and 8 other keywords this project.
Please indicate what methods you will use, including verifiable reports that you will send me.
-- Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised
-- Only white hat, experienced, highly ranked on [url removed, login to view] SEO experts should bid
-- Quality back links must relate to site topic on high quality relevant sites
-- No spam method(s) can be used
-- No black hat, gray hat or unethical SEO methods are to be used
-- no junk profile building techniques are to be used
-- No use of automated software or bots
-- No links from under construction pages
-- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
-- No link farms, traffic exchanges, link exchange programs or web rings
-- No paid traffic sites
-- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.
-- No methods or techniques that will get the site banned, de-indexed or sandbox
-- Expert understanding of Google & Panda Updates and how to work with them
Timeline: 3 months
If you can get website to top page pn google by the end of 1st month, for 50% or 5 keywords, I will pay 30% of payment, with the remaining 70% of payment made at the end of 2 additional months of consistent 1st page, [url removed, login to view], top 5 results (70% or 7keywords must be in at least top 5 on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] for final payment to be initiated).
If it takes over 1 month to achieve & maintain top 3 ranking in [url removed, login to view] for 50% or 10 keywords, full payment will be submitted at the end of 3rd month, only if results are achieved by end of 3rd month (75% of keywords in top 5 position on 1st page of Google.com.) If 75% of keywords are not in top 5 results on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] by end of 3rd month - NO PAYMENT until results are achieved!
Please provide monthly maintenance price for keywords to stay in top 5 positions (or top 3) on [url removed, login to view],1st page (payment will be made end of the month & keywords must not drop out of top 5 (or top 3) for 3 consecutive days) verifiable monthly reports must be submitted to me.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online