Major SEO Work for Online Furniture Retailer - UK
This project was successfully completed by calciustech for £200 GBP in 30 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20-£250 GBP
Completed In30 days
We are an online furniture retailer based in the UK with three large websites selling sofas, bedroom, dining and living room furniture. We have been established online since 2006 and have never really done any major SEO work except for submitting a product feed to the Google Merchant Centre and some minor SEO optimizations to our websites.
We are looking for a very reputable SEO company/individual who we can build up a trusting relationship with for years to come. This is not a couple of months project, some of the programmers we currently work with have worked with us for many years and continue to do so.
We are a very active company and will always reply to your emails in a timely manner and assist you in any way we can.
The following objectives apply to all 3x of our websites, please see the attachment for our website addresses.
- Setup Google Webmaster Tools
- Transfer the feed we currently supply to the Google Merchant Centre to our Google Adwords account. The products should be brought into Google Adwords as product listing ads. I belive this is very simple and automated, a lot of information can be found by searching Google. We then you need to activate these products at £[url removed, login to view] per click (we can explain why).
- Increase our overall organics rankings. We need you to assist us in deciding on keywords which will bring the most proftable type of traffic to us.
What You Are Bidding On
You are bidding on your monthly charge for completing the above tasks and maintaining them.
- Please don't bid if you want to sell a link package. We want pure SEO, we don't want to purchase any type of link-building package.
- When you bid, we need following information via PM, if you don't do this then your bid will be ignored:
1. SEO Methods you intend to use
2. How long it will take us to see improvements (we don't expect it to be overnight)
3. Sample of the weekly report
4. Details of previous successful projects you have completed
Links building should follow the below rules:
- No black hat and other unethical SEO spam techniques. Only white hat methods and ethical work will be accepted.
- Backlink pages must relate to our site topic
- Link pages and our links must be visible, readable, indexable and do-follow.
- Links must be permanent, static html links.
- One way links only, no reciprocal links.
- No [url removed, login to view] blocking. No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No links from under construction pages.
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
- No link farms, link exchange programs, and web rings.
- No paid traffic sites.
- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.
We need a weekly report from you so that we can see the improvements
Milestone will be created and payment will be released in stages after a noteable improvement has been seen, this can be agreed on before any work is commenced.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online